Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's a start

First of all, welcome to follow our blog!

I hope it will become very active and interactive, meaning that each of us participants will write a lot of posts and that it will not be just us commenting on each other but rather all the hundreds of followers (that we will soon have, for sure) writing their comments, questions and random thoughts to us. I'm personally very enthusiastic about writing a blog of the process rather than doing some learning diaries, because that's so 2000, or... because I just like to do it in a new way and see potential for good interaction here.

Anyway, first lecture has been held and our group formed. I will now try to concentrate on my tasks: reading about international legislation and guidelines related to transboundary water management. Sounds a bit heavy but interesting.

Let the project begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment